Friday, November 3, 2017

5 on Friday: 5 Regrets of the Dying + A Tropical Thanksgiving

It's the first Friday in November y'all! 

Did anyone else feel like October was just the most insane month all year? Stress was at an all-time high, not even going to lie. So I'm REALLY looking forward to a slower month (fingers crossed). How about we begin wiht a little 5 on Friday... 

{ONE} A Tropical Thanksgiving

I ran across this tropical Thanksgiving tablescape from Elana Loo's blog when searching for something fun for my company, Pinckney Palm's, social media to kick off November. 
Isn't it just perfection?! How fun would it be to do a Thanksgiving picnic and pop over to Sullivan's Island to eat on the beach and mix things up?!
All photos are by @elanaloo - I'm so excited to find and follow this blogger!

{TWO} A Nurse Shares the 5 Regrets of the Dying


I mean, woah, right?! This article is really powerful you guys and hit home with me this week after coming out of a season of sheer craziness. 

I mean y'all, two of my closest friends had birthdays in October and I couldn't get my head out of the sand enough from work to hit send on my messages and calls to them. That's really bad. This article was a wakeup call to get things in check... especially considering #2 is that they wish they hadn't worked so hard and #4 is that they wish they had kept in touch with friends. 

100% worth the read! Let me know your thoughts on it in the comments or via DM on Insta

{THREE} My "can't live without" leggings - now in a new color!


When I was recovering from my c-section with Sully, these Lululemon full panel leggings were literally my saving grace. I didn't even have to wear all the bandaging because they held it all together so well :). 
I've been waiting for them to re-release the scalloped bottom style and they finally have! And this time in a dreamy dark teal color that I can't seem to take off. I mean y'all - I dream about getting home and putting on these leggings HAHA! Does anyone else do that?!

{FOUR} Social Media "Holidays" Quick Guides


Did you know I also have another blog on my company site where each month I give you a quick guide on all the social media "holidays" coming up in the next month? Click here to see November!

{FIVE} Lilly's New Arrivals


Would it even be an Attention to Darling 5 on Friday post without a Lilly favorite or two?! Lilly just released their new collection and I am LOVING it. Especially these finds:



That's a wrap, you guys! Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips